"Everyone's Entitled To Great Design"--Shandra Ward
INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES
We work to create a fluid environment where all the elements are complementary, creating a sophisticated atmosphere that reflects your personality and lifestyle. We pride ourselves on providing the most stylish, yet functional spaces that are tailored to each client's budget.
We offer guidance throughout the entire design process whether you are purchasing furniture, remodeling, or revamping your interior space. Our goal is to bring your vision to life through function, form, and fusion.
Product procurement simply means we purchase all corresponding goods on your behalf. This service includes selecting products, coordinating finishes, and fabrics on specifications, and reviewing quotes on your behalf. We can also order all the items your builders need. Lights, bathroom fixtures and fittings, flooring, windows.
Procurement is an important part of any design project and it's one of the most time-consuming and acquires a huge amount of organizing. It includes finding quotes to negotiating the best deals, placing orders, and managing invoices. This fee is determined by the size of the project.
Space planning is the process of analyzing how space is used. Our space planning and design consultants use their experience and expertise to create an interior or furniture plan that maximizes the efficiency of your space. This fee is determined by the size of the project.
This service includes coordinating and overseeing the Construction Phase of the interior project. Our management team oversees the design and construction efforts from construction through completion. We conduct site inspections to ensure conformance to design specifications, contractor performance, authorize invoices for payment, and communicate progress to clients. This fee is determined by the size of the project.
$275.00 - 1 Hour
Our onsite or virtual consultation is an hour of intensive and customized ideas for your space.
- We will begin with a walk-through of your interior spaces that are in need of help.
- We will discuss the needs and goals for each space.
- You can expect recommendations for improvement as we walk-through.
- During the walk-through, we will also be identifying the areas of your space that you want to address first (the priority areas).
- We will then sit down to formulate a plan for improving the priority areas.
- This session also includes a Color Consultation
- You will receive an online copy of my e-guide: The Educated Client: Guide to Understanding the Interior Design Process.