Trying To Sell Your Home or Stage Your Rental Property?
We assist homeowners, real estate agents/investors, and home builders in staging their properties for sale and model homes.
Signature Designs offers home staging and redesign services for residential and commercial properties for sale in Houston and surrounding areas, including Harris, Galveston, and Fort Bend counties. We believe “everyone is entitled to great design”.
In today's market, staging is no longer an option. Potential home buyers will remember your property the most if it’s staged. Our goal is to enhance your property and make it look like an impeccably designed home. With an effortless mix of the current trends and classic styles, our design concepts will spark emotion, inspire, and visually entice potential buyers that they are home.
What is Home Staging?
Home staging is when you prepare your home to be listed for sale. It is the process of making the house look and feels more pleasing by placing furniture and furnishings throughout the space so that the would-be buyer can envision living in the space. Home staging can effectively sell a residence faster than an un-staged home.
Three reasons home staging can effectively sell your home faster than an un-staged home:
- Staging allows your property to highlight its best features.
- A staged home helps buyers visualize the property as their future home
- A staged home demonstrates the best use for each room to maximize value.
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) survey revealed that you can expect to receive an increased return of 8 to 10 percent when you sell the home. Further research in the United States shows that home staging reduces the listing's time on the market by one-third to one-half.
The staging process can involve all or some of the following:
- De-cluttering, organizing, depersonalizing, neutralizing, and updating your home.
- Space planning, maximizing square footage, storage space, and traffic flow.
- Furniture, art, and accessory arrangement emphasizing focal points, architectural details, and selling points.
- Using lighting, creating vignettes, and giving your home the "wow" factor through design and staging.
- Curb appeal and creating that crucial 1st impression.
- Providing art/accessory and furniture rentals for vacant homes or those homes that need the finishing touches to pull a room together.
How It Works:
- Schedule and pay $175 via our website for a 45-minute on-site consultation.
- We will do a walk-through to discuss what needs to stay and what needs to be stored away.
- Based on the data collected, our team will develop a customized design plan to fit your property. You will receive a quote/proposal via email after the consultation.
- Once you approve the quote/proposal and sign the staging agreement, the staging process begins.
- The property owner is responsible for packing and storing items not needed for the final results.
- The property owner/agent will select a staging package according to their budget, then
- The property owner will send us pictures or a link to view the property.
- Our team will develop a comprehensive design plan and email it to the owner/agent.
- Once you approve and pay for the proposal and sign the staging agreement, the staging process begins.
- We will deliver and install on the agreed-upon date.
The installation process can take between 4-8 hours and will be completed the same day in most cases.
NOTE: Days and times are estimations. Due to weather conditions, traffic, size and scale of the property, and other unforeseeable circumstances. It is possible that a job may run on a different schedule. Signature Designs will not be held financially liable for any delays.