Trying To Sell Your Home or Stage Your Rental Property?
Signature Designs offers home staging and redesign services for residential and commercial properties for sale in Houston and surrounding areas, including Harris, Galveston, and Fort Bend counties. We assist homeowners, real estate agents/investors, and home builders in staging their properties for sale. We assist homeowners, Airbnb owners, real estate agents/investors, and home builders in staging their properties for sale.
What is home staging?
Home staging is when you prepare your home to be listed for sale. It is the process of making the house look and feels more pleasing by placing furniture and furnishings throughout the space so that the would-be buyer can envision living in the space. Home staging can effectively sell a residence faster than an un-staged home.
Staging is the ultimate tool for Increasing Real Estate Sales
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) survey revealed that you can expect to receive an increased return of 8 to 10 percent when you sell the home. Further research in the United States shows that home staging reduces the listing's time on the market by one-third to one-half.
The real estate staging process can involve all or some of the following:
- De-cluttering, organizing, depersonalizing, neutralizing, and updating your home.
- Space planning, maximizing square footage, storage space, and traffic flow.
- Furniture, art, and accessory arrangement emphasizing focal points, architectural details, and selling points.
- Using lighting, creating vignettes, and giving your home the "wow" factor through design and staging.
- Curb appeal and creating that crucial 1st impression.
- Providing art/accessory and furniture rentals for vacant homes or those homes that need the finishing touches to pull a room together.
How It Works:
- Schedule and pay online via our website for a 30-minute on-site consultation. We want to get an accurate sense of the space, whether it's vacant or occupied.
- We will do a walk-through to discuss your goals and needs.
- Based on the data collected, our team will develop a customized plan to fit your needs. You will receive a quote/proposal via email after the consultation.
- Once you approve the proposal and sign the staging agreement, the installation process begins.
- Occupied: We will select pieces from our inventory to combine with your existing furnishings to create a welcoming environment.
- Vacant: Our team will develop a comprehensive plan for the primary areas: living room, master suite, dining room, kitchen, and bathroom with fashionable, inviting furniture, rugs, art, and décor.
- We will deliver and install on the agreed-upon date.
- The staging process can take between 2-8 hours and will be completed the same day in most cases.
NOTE: Days and times are estimations. Due to weather conditions, traffic, size and scale of the property, and other unforeseeable circumstances. It is possible that a job may run on a different schedule. Signature Designs will not be held financially liable for any delays.